Masjid Nomaan Abbas Khawaja
Masjid Nomaan Abbas Khwaja is now open for the daily prayers.
Please bring your own prayer rug.
Following rules will need to be strictly followed:
Due to limited space in the Masjid, Women are requested to Pray at home.
- Wearing a mask and socks are mandatory while in the Masjid
- Please perform Wudu at home. Bathrooms at the Masjid are closed
- Masjid will be closed 10 minutes after Fard Prayers, pray your sunnah at home.
- Please do not come to the Masjid if you have a Fever, Soar Throat, Runny Nose, shortness of breath or any other symptoms.
- There will be no gathering inside or outside of the Masjid
- Bring your own prayer rug.
- Maintain Social distancing while in the Masjid
- Absolutely no talking in the prayer Hall
- No one will be allowed to enter the Masjid without a mask