Masjid Nomaan Abbas Khawaja
Masjid Will be Re-opening
Friday, July 3rd 2020
Starting at Fajr Prayers
Due to on going Pandemic and social distancing guidelines, everybody's safety is of paramount importance.
Following rules will need to be strictly followed:
- Wearing a mask and socks are mandatory while in the Masjid
- Please perform Wudu at home. Bathrooms at the Masjid are closed
- Masjid will be closed 10 minutes after Fard Prayers, pray your sunnah at home.
- Please do not come to the Masjid if you have a Fever, Soar Throat, Runny Nose, shortness of breath or any other symptoms.
- There will be no gathering inside or outside of the Masjid
- Bring your own prayer rug.
- Maintain Social distancing while in the Masjid
- Absolutely no talking in the prayer Hall
- No one will be allowed to enter the Masjid without a mask